Thursday, March 6, 2008

ADIEU

In my tumultuous
slumber,I waited
and waited;till
finally I had
My dream.

Her replica,
she has no eyes,
Kindred in form,
But nothing inside.

"Brother, what'll happen,
When
she too dies?"
"I... I don't know"
Poor brother sighs.


Numbness.And despair.Witnessing miracles is not a commoner's privilege. Hoping against hope is.It's no different with me..princess has tricked everybody.The past few hrs have been spent in careful construction of an imaginary safe in which her image-all memoirs can be safely conjured up so as to avoid atrophy.Improbable as it may seem,she has already resumed her journey of trickling away.Life would soon resume it's normal course. No matter how much it hurts,Thank you for the memories, princess Dora!

4 comments:

The Mad Girl said...

I am so sorry.I never saw her but the news made me cry.please take care.

Sreetama said...

Well, I dont know what to say except sorry. Please take care of urself.

the basu said...

@mg: It's alright dear.Life's beautiful at some,but it's difficult most of the times.I accept it,haven't got a choice.
@cheetama:Don't be sorry,it's not anyone's fault.

the pheonix rises said...

it's incredible how your worst fears translate to reality so often!I don't know what to say..hope she didn't have to suffer much.tc.