Monday, December 8, 2008


do you love me?

your eyes stare softly into mine
with no idea of how much I yearn for them
and all that is attached -

touch me -

your fingertips stroke my cheek
soaking up the fears untold, like sponges-
wiping away my old self, bit by bit,
mopping up the mess -

tell me -

your eyes lick your shoelaces
as your lips form a line that
would impress a drill seargeant -
you can't say it -

show me -

you pull me into your chest
our hearts touch
and for one-hundredth of a milli-second
i know i hear -

"Yes."



If everything that has impacted me over the past year is weighed in terms of importance, THE JINXED BOHEMIAN will come a close second. He's been a dear friend, a saviour at times. 66 posts including 23 incomplete drafts later comes his first birthday.I wish you'll hit half a century atleast and be my silent,undemanding impersonation ;) that you've been thus far. What better than this at the happy hour? Pardon me dear bloggie if the celebration or whatever is unworthy or subdued; am sure you understand the frame of my mind. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

image courtesy: deviantart.com

2 comments:

The Mad Girl said...

:)
Happy Birthday bohemian!

Unknown said...

ajeeb bachha hai be tu!!!blog ka bhi birthday manata hai- aur koi kaam dhanda nahi hai kya!!!;)