Monday, February 18, 2008

A 'SCAR'ED HEART

Today was real boring.Hence the desire to do something amusing.Doing a tag seemed a cool option.As I cant see anybody tagging me in near future, I tag myself.so here goes....


1. Pick out a scar you have , and explain how you got it .

Yikes!scar!pain!not again. :( well, i am not into vandalism and have not taken any public beating except in RP. sighs!After a prolonged examination of the wonderland(haha) that is my body, I proclaim that I have only one scar(on the palm of my left hand) which i got while I,semiconscious,jumped from a 12-ft wall while holding on to the barbed wires atop it.Was this crazy Raghu?(mtv wala)The confounded wires refused to let go before making a subastantial impression.Hence the bloodpool.And stiches.and the scar.remember missing mommy then. :)

2. What does your phone look like ?

tadaaaaaaaa!!!!My phone looks like..umm..why like any other phone! If I have surprised you,it has a keypad and a screen too !And it is as black as a buffalo.Whatt a revelation!!ishmaart answer :)

3.What is on the walls of your bedroom ?

This reminds me of the Tehelka probe.Sting operations.:) but i will do the khulasa cuz there isn't much to hide,really!i live in a hostel with a roommate who can be described as the male version of a sanskari bharatiya nari.:D he projects himself that way.Now don't you get kinky!!The walls.White.Lots of dampness.A poster of Julia Roberts in her prime and another with half a dozen adages.Both of which are abandoned properties of seniors.Else,nothingness.

4. What is your current desktop picture ?

I use Webshots desktop sw.Where you get to assemble plenty of wallpapers.The wallpaper changes every 15 mins.Mine is a collection of sunsets,waterfalls,gardens,actors n actresses and couple of pics of sweetheart which i sneaked from someplace.hehe.Currently she is smiling at me looking ever so cute.hi sweetie!!

5. Do you believe in gay marriage ?

This be a tangent.Gay marriages happen.So I cant see the utility of this question. I believe a marriage is a union of two minds,who then commit to tread the path of life together. The essence of a marriage is unaffected by trivial issues.gay or otherwise.

6. What do you want more than anything right now ?

I want peace.I want to be ridden of all worldly problems.
And I want quality food.I want to look into a crystal ball and read people's minds.Realistically I want to go see Jodha Akbar.

7 . What time were you born ?

On a warm,mundane afternoon that fateful,auspicious day(akshay tritiya) in April , 1987 , I was delivered into this world ,with plenty of indication of the fact that I was to grow up to become the charming young bloke I am today. :P A few minutes after I was born ,a pretty nurse wrapped me in a soft white blanket and brought me to maa. As she looked at me with those eager eyes, I gripped her finger with my tiny palm ,and squeaked in my newly discovered voice - "ma ma bolona kota bajee?."

hihi..i think u discern the fact that the last part couldn't have happened.and that i wouldn't remember.
Bottomline-I do not know.


8. Are your parents still together ?

had hai yaar!!This is India;parents remain together.They are very much together and touchwood theyhave no dangerous plans.fevicol ka mazboot jod hain, tootega nahi.okk,this was a pj.

9. Last person who made you cry ?

Ishaan Awasti.Or was it myself?TZP was real touching though.And it should make it to the oscars.For many reasons.And cuz it made me cry.

10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne ?

As i answer this,for once it feels like being a celebrity.Once upon a time i used to like BRUT MUSK.Switched to AXE two yrs back.Inspired by the commercial.But girls fail to notice the AXE effect it seems.poor me.Hey,I'm kidding k?

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex ?

Well,i feel beauty and blonde hair don't go together.Meg Ryan being the exception.Any kind of hair color is snobbish.Black rules.As for eyes,i like brown and black.On second thoughts,any color.as long they are expressive and are looking into mine,and not wondering idhar-udhar!

12. What are you listening to ?

Another brick in the wall by Pink Floyd.It's worth mentioning that I would hate to be one.I would rather fall off.

13. Do you get scared of the dark ?

nope.so long as one Rakhee Sawant's not popping out of the darkness.:) actually i feel stimulated in darkness.

14. Do you like pain killers ?

Now now this is downright insane.It's a remedy,a medicine.There's no like or dislike here stupid! If there is pain, I take the pill.Don't think I'm expected to 'like' pain killers and yell "Maaa !feel like having something really special today.Please make me biriyani and painkillers for dinner!" :P

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out ?

Ummmmm...no.I'm pretty forthright.It's another matter that some people are in love with the word 'no' forever. :(

16 . If you could eat anything right now , what would it be ?

Some vulnerable hotshot's bheja..with some chilly achar.And mom-made biriyani.Told you.I love it.

17.Who was the last person you made mad ?

Mommy.I do this with alarming frequency.

18. Is anyone in love with you ?

s***!!it seems the person who made this tag is a masochist.obsessed with pain.Me,however, having started my first tag with pain would give anything to end it on a different note,on a high.So my answer is yes. :)

This tag was fun.I have made it elaborate.yahooo!I would love to meet the person who designed this tag.I really enjoyed doing it;laughing at my own jokes.I pledge to keep my spirits up in foreseeable future.And do more tags. It's worth it. :)

3 comments:

Sreetama said...

Niceply put! Really good! :D

the pheonix rises said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the pheonix rises said...

'ma ma kota baje' too good yaar.
at your sarcastic best!